IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS to the PG candidates allotted through centralized counselling by MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to MD/MS Courses (2023-24)
Helpline: 7695998900 - 9047904761, 0413-2299202, 2661995,2661027. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who have been allotted through centralized counselling by the MCC of DGHS, New Delhi for admission to MD/MS Degree courses in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry for the academic year 2023-24, are advised to report and complete the admission process strictly within the date and time specified in the ‘Allotment Letter’ issued by the MCC - DGHS.
Venue for reporting by the candidates
Admission Office (College Campus)
SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Osudu, Agaram Village, Villianur Commune , Kudapakkam Post
A.Instructions for Physical Reporting:
The candidates should report along with original certificates and Proof for payment of Tuition fees preferably by Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS/NEFT.
Demand Draft will also be accepted for Physical Reporting. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “ Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences” payable at Puducherry. (Cheques /Cash will not be accepted).
The candidates should bring the following certificates/documents in Original (along with 2 sets of photocopies of the same without fail.
- Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission in the allotted Medical College.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute/College/University” shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Allotment letter given by MCC-DGHS for admission is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the MCC-DGHS.
- Recent Pass port Size Photos 6 Nos. with parent’s photos 3 nos. (Furnishing the name & course on the back of the Photo) in a cover shall be produced.
- Admit Card issued by NBE MS (should be complete in all respects including photos and signature of candidate. Candidates with incomplete admit card will not be permitted to proceed with the admission process).
- NEET PG -2023 Score Statement (Rank Card)
- Provisional Allotment letter issued by the MCC of DGHS, New Delhi.
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- NOC from State Medical Council concerned for registering in Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration (for other State Candidates - if Possible )
- CRRI Completion Certificate
- MBBS Migration Certificate
- MBBS Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate from the institute last studied.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS ( 1st ,2nd ,3rd & Final Year)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- If there is a change in name in 10th /12th and the Degree Certificate, the original Gazette notification for the change of name and a copy must be produced
- Community Certificate if applicable
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of Aadhar Candidate/ Father /Mother/ Spouse.
- Copy of passport / Voter ID card to be attached as a proof of residence
- Allotment letter given by MCC-DGHS for admission is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the NMC/MCI and medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the MCC-DGHS.
- All the Documents mentioned from the S.No “1 to 19’’ should be submitted in original to the college at the time of physical Joining.
- In the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, your candidature is liable to be cancelled by the competent authority and no claim can be made on the seat allotted to you.
DETAILS OF MD/MS COURSES OFFERED, SANCTIONED SEATS AND ANNUAL TUITION FEE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24.
|S.No||Course||Total Seat||Annual Tution Fee (Rs)|
|1||M.D. (Preventive & Social Medicine)/ Community Medicine||5||5,00,000|
|3||M.D. (Derm.,Vene. & Leprosy)/ (Dermatology)/(Skin & Venereal Diseases)/(Venereology)||3||60,00,000|
|4||M.D. (General Medicine)||5||45,00,000|
|8||M.D (Emergency Medicine)||3||35,00,000|
|10||M.S. (General Surgery)||5||40,00,000|
|12||M.S (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||5||50,00,000|
|13||M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology) (ENT)||4||35,00,000|
Bank Account particulars for Electronic Fund Transfer
|Bank Account No.||007001000001350|
|Beneficiary Name||SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|Address||Osudu, Agaram Village, Villianur Commune, Kudapakkam Post, Puducherry – 605 502|
|Bank & Branch Name||Indian Overseas Bank & Puducherry Branch (0070)|
|Bank Address & Phone Number||250, Rajendra Buildings, Jawaharlal Nehru St., Puducherry|
|Contact No. & E – Mail ID||0413 – 2299202,2661995 & email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|OTHER FEE DETAILS (should be paid at the time of Admission only)|
|University Registration Fee (At the time of admission only)||15,000|
|College Caution Deposit(Refundable at the end of the course, after deduction for damage, if any)||Rs. 75,000 /- (Only DD in the Name of – SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, payable at puducherry)|
|ANNUAL HOSTEL FEE DETAILS (should be paid at the time of College opening only)|
|Hostel Room Rent per year||1,50,000 /-|
|Hostel Caution Deposit (Refundable at the end of the course, after deduction for damage, if any)||Rs. 75,000/- (Only DD in the Name of - SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Payable at Puducherry)|
|Mess Fee||Rs. 5,750/- to 6,500/- Per Month (Dividing system)|
FEE DEDUCTION & REFUND OF TUITION FEES PAID:
|Amount of Fee to be deducted from upgraded candidate by DGHS/MCC.
Refund of Tuition Fees Paid by the candidate who got admission in different college on up gradation.
|Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only)
In the event of candidate getting upgraded to a different college in the 2nd round, the fee collected shall be refunded after Deducting Rs. 50,000/-to the candidate to a single account only. Hence the candidate shall furnish the Bank Details as Called for in the Bio data form.
|In all cases not covered under condition in column above, the amount of fee payable (where the seat is rendered vacant without having any chance of being filled up with any other candidates)||Entire fee paid by the candidate will be deducted. In addition, the candidates shall be required to remit the `entire course fee’ for the remaining two years of the course period.(Except those who produce upgradation letter issued by the DGHS)|
The candidates are instructed to follow-up the website www.mcc.nic.in regularly for the notices/instructions issuedbyMCCof DGHS,Government of India, New Delhi.
- If a candidate fails to report on the date and time specified by MCC of DGHS in the allotment order along with the original Certificates/Documents and/or fails to pay the tuition fee in full by Demand Draft/Electronic Fund Transfer through RTGS/NEFT with UTR No. on the day of admission, he/she will not be permitted to proceed with the admission process and the seat will be considered as vacant and will be duly notified to the MCC of DGHS for further action as per rules.
- If any candidate withdraws from the course of study in which he/she was admitted, after the expiry of the cut-off date prescribed for admission to that course of study or in mid-term and the seat is rendered vacant, the first year fee paid will be forfeited and the student will also be required to remit the ‘entire course fee’ for the remaining years of the course period.
- Students will be governed by all the University rules including rules for refund of fee, disciplinary rules, hostel rules and UGC/MCI-NMC Regulations for Curbing the Menace of Ragging etc.,
- At the time of admission, candidates should sign a declaration/undertaking form declaring that they shall abide by the rules and regulation of the University including anti-ragging Regulations of the UGC/MCI-NMC and observe good conduct and behavior and that they are bound by the University Rules on payment of fees/refund of fees.
- Parents /Husband / Guardian of the Candidate shall accompany with the students for signing in the declaration form. Other person will not be allowed inside the admission Office.
Maintain social distance & Wearing Mask Compulsory.
Candidate should report only during the working hours of the Admission office (10 AM to 5 PM)