Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
4 years and 6 months + 1 year Internship
As per Medical Council of India norms.
Academic Qualifications & Eligibility
Candidates who have passed HSC examination (Academic Stream of 10 +2 curriculum) of any State/CBSE/ISC or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed are eligible to apply for admission to the course concerned.
English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year. Date of birth given in the HSC/CBSE/ISC marks sheet or in the Birth Certificate/ Passport shall be taken for computing age of the candidate.
Filling in Application Form & Certificates
- The All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE) application form and the course application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates in their own handwriting. Any application found to be incomplete or defective would be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should enclose only attested Photo Copies of the certificates relating to qualification, age and Nationality etc. the Original certificate to be produced only at the time of admission.
Syllabus for Entrance
- The Entrance Examination will be based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/ Universities.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the All India Common Entrance Examination.
- The candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination. Only those who are found medically fit will be admitted to the course.